Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Ozaukee County is familiar with the inconvenience caused by sudden and immediate disasters. In our service area of Ozaukee County, we regularly respond to both homes and businesses. Disasters are always unexpected and put a hurdle in planning, scheduled events and business production. Here at SERVPRO of Ozaukee County we understand the importance of an uninterrupted schedule.
Our technicians are trained to minimize the impact of the damage in your home or business and the impact it has in your scheduled life. Once onsite and having assessed the damage our teams will work with you to develop the best restoration plan for your situation and needs. Our technicians are trained to monitor the loss daily and report its progress to the contact person, whether onsite or offsite, giving you the needed information while allowing you to continue your schedule.
If disaster finds its way into your home or business. Call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County at 262-242-8888 to let our trained technicians clear the hurdles for you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (262) 242-8888
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Ozaukee County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.