About SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
Bradley S. & Kelly E. Cowell
Owners of SERVPRO of Ozaukee County
SERVPRO® of Ozaukee County was established by owners passionate about making a difference in their customers' lives. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to minimize the interruption to your home or business and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Brad is our co-owner and Chief Executive Officer. After graduating from the University of Illinois, he developed a love for construction while working for a premier private home builder for many years before his entrepreneurial nature prompted him to join the SERVPRO brand. His credentials earned from the IICRC are many and impressive, giving him the expertise needed to lead the SERVPRO team.
Kelly is our co-owner and Chief Financial Officer. She has managed the business finances since its inception using her accounting knowledge and experience as a CPA.
Brad and Kelly's team includes Brad C (General Manager), Clay B (Reconstruction Manager), Andy G (Mitigation Manager), and Etta L (Office Manager). They bring to the table decades of experience in the construction and restoration industries. They have the knowledge and expertise to tackle any project of any size. Highly skilled in property damage restoration; from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC certification, we are equipped with the knowledge to advise on your claim and restore your property.
We are available 24/7/365 for your emergencies and are always Here to Help®
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician