Fire Damage in Bathroom
This customer had a candle lit in the bathroom underneath a wood cabinet. The wood cabinet caught fire and this caused smoke damage throughout the basement level of the home. The basement is completely finished. Soot damage completely filled the bathroom. The wood cabinet was removed and unsalvageable. The walls and ceiling were not burned, but had soot damage. We cleaned the walls and ceiling and then sealed with an odor sealant. We were able to get the shower cleaned to preloss condition. Please call SERVPRO of Ozaukee County at 262-242-8888 if we can help you with your cleaning needs.